Sabtu, 27 Juli 2013

Look of the Day: Discovering Park Güell



Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, this week I've been enjoying my vacation to the fullest! I've been trying to open my laptop and make a decent post for days, but something always came up, you know how it's like :) 

My skin's had enough sun for now (even too much I'd say), so I forced myself to edit the pictures we made during our visit to the Park Güell. It's our 4th vacation in Barcelona so we thought it would be rude leaving again without seeing the infamous Gaudi's masterpiece. Apparently this is exactly what about a million other people were thinking :( Why can't I just have this city to myself? :D

I'm wearing:

Crop top - Bershka
Dungarees - Topshop (can't find them on the website, but similar ones here, here and here)
Bag and sandals - H&M
Shades - Asos 
Watch - Casio 



 
bloglovin | twitter | facebook | instagram

1 komentar: