Kamis, 04 April 2013

Look of the Day: B&W


I definitely couldn't pass up on this season's hottest trend - the black and white combo, however just the  stripes would be too simple, so I paired them with this contrast sleeve blazer and feather print pants that were waiting to be worn for weeks.

By the way, what is the deal with those pant prints?? I am very conscious about my body measurements and it's killing me when I look at the pictures and see that my legs look two sizes larger than they really are. Is this something that worries you too (I mean your legs in printed pants, not mine :D)?

I'm wearing:

Blazer - Choies
Pants - Zara
Shirt - Sheinside
Clutch - Asos (great ones here, here and here)
Heels - Zara (similar ones here, here and here)
Bracelet - Chicnova
Watch - Casio




bloglovin | twitter | facebook

1 komentar: